Visit Rome from Civitavecchia. Private Full-Day Tour
Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Navona Square, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica
Your full-day excursion starts on board of a private air-conditioned car from Civitavecchia, at the disembarkation from your ship. The first step will be the Colosseum where you will admire the first and second levels with our tour guide. Enjoy the most iconic monuments of Rome: Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and Pantheon. After free-time for lunch you will explore the religious center of Rome: the Vatican. Enter the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line and admire the splendid Galleries, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica with the Michelangelo’s Pieta and the masterpieces of Bernini before returning by car to Civitavecchia.
Highlights and features
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned car from the pier of Civitavecchia to Rome, including transfers and return.
- Enter the Colosseum with skip-the-line access and admire the first and second levels while listening to its history and that of the gladiators.
- Admire Rome’s most iconic attractions: Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and Pantheon
- Enjoy some free time while strolling through the streets of Rome.
- Enter the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line priority access: admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel and the masterpieces of St. Peter’s Basilica
- Skip-the-line access to Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Pick up and drop off from Civitavecchia Port and all transfers throughout the day in an air-conditioned car
- 1 – 2 persons € 1.175,00,
- 3 persons € 406.00 each – € 383,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 4 persons € 339,00 each – € 316,00 chd 6-17 y.o
- 5 persons € 280.00 each – € 257,00 chd 6-17 y.o
- 6 persons € 241.00 each – € 218,00 chd 6-17 y.o
- 7 persons € 212.00 – € 189,00 chd 6-17 y.o
see Prices below for further rates
Dates and Meeting Point
PRIVATE TOURS on request
Language: English – French – Spanish – German
When: Monday – Tuesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday
Itinerary and duration
- Roman Forum
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica
Duration: 9-hour tour
1 – 2 persons € 1.175,00,
3 persons € 406.00 each – € 383,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
4 persons € 339,00 each – € 316,00 chd 6-17 y.o
5 persons € 280.00 each – € 257,00 chd 6-17 y.o
6 persons € 241.00 each – € 218,00 chd 6-17 y.o
7 persons € 212.00 – € 189,00 chd 6-17 y.o
From 8 to 14 pax: € 212.00 adults – € 189,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
From 15 to 19 pax: € 145.00 adults – € 122 chd 6-17 y.o. (1 tour guide)
From 20 to 30 pax: € 145.00 adults – € 122 chd 6-17 y.o. (2 tour guides)
From 31 to 40 pax: € 119.00 adults – € 96 chd 6-17 y.o. (3 tour guides)
From 41 to 50 pax: € 103.00 adults – € 80 chd 6-17 y.o. (3 tour guides)
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, Pantheon, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors.
Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
- The Pantheon is closed on Saturdays for mass. If your tour takes place on a Saturday, you’ll listen to explanation about the Pantheon from the outside.
Very good! My experience was very good..very friendy stuff, professionals too and kind, they expained me all the does and don'ts around Rome,my scooter a kymco agility 125cc was in a perfect condition,reasonable price so I highly recomend this tour!Maria Gkouskou
Ghost tour Our guide was such a good story teller and he was very knowledgable. It was super fun to get to know a different side of Rome. Highly recommend it!!Anna-Felicitas
Funny! We rented a nice 125cc scooter - new and well driving vehicle for a comparably cheap price! Outstanding service and really nice people who explain you the specialties of driving in Rome (no go areas, where to park etc.) would always rent a vehicle there again! Traffic in Rome is crazy, but fun for drivers that tried driving in similar cities - beginners should think twice or need a big set of balls.Julius Born
Caravaggio theatrical tour The idea of alternating the explanation of the guide with scenes performed by actors is brilliant! Thanks to the incredible guide and the amazing cast of actors you get fully immersed in the reality and life of the character. I will definetely enjoy other tours and activities!Anne S.
Trastevere underground The tour has been extremely interesting: we've discovered things we didn't know about our own city! The guide was passionate and well prepared, incredibly kind and nice. NB: remember to wear comfortable shoes because you will walk a lot!Matthew
Fascinating private tour of catacombs Wonderful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide who made the whole place come to life (if that’s not a funny thing to say about a burial ground!). A really informative and unusual look at a part of Ancient Rome.Catherine
Need more information?
Rome for Kids