“The best of Rome”: walking tour with actors
Live the excitement of meeting the main protagonists of Renaissance and Baroque Rome in the most beautiful and fascinating parts of the city. During this unique journey, our tour guide and our professional actors in period costume, reveal the treasures of the Eternal City, and give life to history’s most important characters. Enjoy an authentic ‘promenade’ theatre performance that takes place in the midst of your small group as you walk around. A truly genuine experience where you not only feast your eyes, but come face-to-face with Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio, Francesco Borromini, Gianlorenzo Bernini and the infamous Borgia Pope Alexander VI with Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia. Travel back in time with our guide and actors and admire the extraordinary sites: Fontana di Trevi, Nicola Salvi’s masterpiece, where water is the star of the show; the Pantheon, the mysterious temple built by Marcus Agrippa; Piazza della Minerva; the external of the church of Sant’Agostino; Piazza Navona with Bernini’s Fountain of four rivers.
This tour offers you a most engaging experience, thanks to our professional staff of guides, actors, writers and directors who bring together a live theatre, using Rome’s wonders as a stage.
€ 49.00 Adults
€ 35.00 Under 18
€ 0.00 Under 4
All taxes are included
- Your own dedicated, expert, local and professional art historian guide (max 25 pax/tour guide)
- Live theatre performance during the walk, with a team of seven professional actors
- Hire of ‘Whisper’ wireless audio headset
- Typical Italian gelato (ice cream)
- 2 hours guided tours
Departure point& time
Concludes at Navona Square
Itinerary and duration
– Spanish steps
– Trevi Fountain
– Via del Corso
– Piazza di Pietra
– Pantheon with ice-cream stop
– St Agostino church
– Piazza Navona and Fountain of four rivers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Shared tours: English
Private: English / French / Spanish / Italian
Days & Times
Shared english tour: available every Saturday at 6.00 pm
Private tour: Available every day and evening
Are you an Agency?
Contact us for your group.
You might be interested in