Best of Rome Walking Tour. Private tour.
Navona Square, Pantheon, Via del Corso, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps
Enjoy the wonders of Rome with your private tour guide. Learn about traditions, legends and interesting anecdotes. The tour starts in Navona Square and allows you to discover the best monuments, squares and fountains of Rome in 3-hour walking tour.
Highlights and features
- Admire Navona Square, and the Fountain of Four rivers and learn about the stories and the legends with the commentary of your private tour guide
- Enter the Pantheon, discover its secrets and admire the tomb of the painter Raphael
- Stroll through the typical winding cobblestone alleys of Rome’s historic center
- Admire Trevi Fountain, the largest and most famous fountain in Italy, where tossing a coin is a must!
- Enjoy Spanish Steps with its 18th century atmosphere created by the ochre-colored buildings
P.S. The Pantheon is closed on Saturdays for mass. If your tour takes place on a
Saturday, you will listen to explanation about the Pantheon from the outside
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
Dates and Meeting Point
PRIVATE TOURS on request
Language: English – French – Spanish – German
When: Every day
Meeting Point: In front of St. Agnese in Agone Basilica
Itinerary and duration
- Navona Square
- Fountain of Four Rivers
- Church of St. Louis of French
- Via del Corso
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
Duration: 3-hour tour
€ 399.00 the 1/4 pax, for each additional pax € 10.00
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, Pantheon, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors.
Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
Fascinating private tour of catacombs Wonderful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide who made the whole place come to life (if that’s not a funny thing to say about a burial ground!). A really informative and unusual look at a part of Ancient Rome.Catherine
Wonderful tour and tour guide! We did the walking tour with underground Rome. It was a great experience and our guide, Fabiola, was great. She was a wealth of information and made everything interesting and easy to understand. Would highly recommend !LakeMartin4
Thanks! We had a fantastic tour and the guide was great and knowledgeable. Thanks againJohn Biddlestone
An experience worth repeating! The performnance of actors was outstanding! The guide was brilliant and the itinerary was breath taking....thank you for this amazing experience!Sharon P.
Fascinating I wanted to celebrate the anniversary with my husband in an unconventional way and I've decided to book the Michelangelo tour: brilliant actors, well prepared guide and very interesting and original itinerary. A fantastic experience! A cultural immersion for the soul!Lullu11
Funny! We rented a nice 125cc scooter - new and well driving vehicle for a comparably cheap price! Outstanding service and really nice people who explain you the specialties of driving in Rome (no go areas, where to park etc.) would always rent a vehicle there again! Traffic in Rome is crazy, but fun for drivers that tried driving in similar cities - beginners should think twice or need a big set of balls.Julius Born
Need more information?
Rome for Kids