The Catacombs of Rome with tour guide and actors. Exclusive access after closing.
Are you ready for an astonishing and mysterious journey back in time?
Descending into the bowels of the earth, this tour takes you back to the early Christian period, visiting the tuff rock galleries of Priscilla’s Catacombs—the largest in Rome.
The Catacombs remain open exclusively for our group during closing time or after normal opening hours. Our licensed guide retraces the history of the catacombs and seven professional actors, in period costume, introduce you to men and women from the past. These recount their own stories and accompany you back into the past, allowing you to relive intense and exciting moments in ancient history.
Step back in time! Listen to the voices of the ancient people and meet a worker who dug kilometres of tunnels, two siblings who reunite after their martyrdom, the famous Velata, veiled woman, Priscilla in person, then cross paths with two Roman legionnaires, witnessing one of them converting to a new faith.
€ 49.00 Adults
€ 35.00 Under 18
€ 0.00 Under 4
All taxes are included
- Skip-the-line tickets to Priscilla’s Catacombs
- Exclusive access during closing time
- Live theatre performance during the walk with seven professional actors
- Your own dedicated, expert, local and professional art historian guide
- Duration 1h30
Departure point& time
Itinerary and duration
Catacombs of Priscilla
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The temperature down in the Catacombs is 13°C.
HOW TO GET TO CATACOMBS
From city center: line 63
From Stazione Termini: 92 and 310
Stop at PRISCILLA.
5 minutes walking (look at the map and follow the green line)
stop at Libia or St.Agense/Annibaliano station.
1 km walking (look at the map and follow the blue line)
Shared tours: English
Private: English / French / Spanish / Italian
Days & Times
Shared english tour: available every Saturday at 12.00 am
Private tour: Available from Monday to Sunday
Are you an Agency?
Contact us for your group.
You could also be interested