The Emperactors tell you about Rome at the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Theatrical guided walking tour for family. Small group tour.
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Together with our guide, two actors will take the children on a trip back in time reenacting, in an amusing way, the emperors’ arrival into the present.
Highlights and features
- Live a unique experience with your children in this interactive tour thanks to our actors and guide.
- Meet the most important characters of Rome interpreted by our actors in costumes with original and engaging plots
- Enter the Colosseum and Roman Forum with skip-the-line priority access
- 3-hour small-group tour (max 15 people) of the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Learn all about the gladiators and the emperors who decided their fates
- Walk around the first and second tiers of the Colosseum, listening to its history from your guide
- See top Roman Forum attractions: walking along Via Sacre, The Temple of Julius Caesar, the House of the Vestal
- Live theatre performance during the walk with our cast of professional actors
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Skip-the-line admission tickets to Colosseum and Roman Forum
Dates and Meeting Point
SMALL GROUP TOUR
PRIVATE TOURS on request
When: Every day
Meeting point: Arch of Constantine, short side of the arch further from the Colosseum. We meet by the small column.
Itinerary and duration
- Colosseum and Roman Forum
Duration: 3-hour tour
€ 68,00 Adults 68.00
€ 53,00 Child (age 4 to 14)
€ 00,00 Infant (age 0 to 3)
€ 715.00 the tour (from 1 to 50 pax) + € 20 tickets admission for each adult and + € 5 tickets admission for each child (Age 4- to 14)
- Due to uneven surfaces, for this tour we are unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Need more information?
Rome for Kids