Colosseum and Roman Forum told by the “Emperactors”.
Small group tour
Highlights and features
- Live a unique experience with your children in this interactive tour thanks to our actors and guide.
- Meet the most important characters of Rome interpreted by our actors in costumes with original and engaging plots
- Enter the Colosseum and Roman Forum with the skip-the-line priority access
- 2h30-small-group tour (max 15 people) of the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Learn all about the gladiators and the emperors who decided their fates
- Walk around the first and second tiers of the Colosseum, listening to its history
- See top Roman Forum attractions: walking along Via Sacre, The Temple of Julius Caesar, the House of the Vestal
- Live theatre performance during the walk with our cast of professional actors
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Skip-the-line admission tickets to Colosseum and Roman Forum
Dates and Meeting Point
SMALL GROUP TOUR
PRIVATE TOURS on request
When: Every day
Meeting point: Arch of Constantine, short side of the arch further from the Colosseum. We meet by the small column.
Itinerary and duration
- Colosseum and Roman Forum
Duration: 3-hour tour
€ 68,00 Adults 68.00
€ 53,00 Child (age 4 to 14)
€ 00,00 Infant (age 0 to 3)
€ 715.00 the tour (from 1 to 50 pax) + € 20 tickets admission for each adult and + € 5 tickets admission for each child (Age 4- to 14)
- Due to uneven surfaces, for this tour we are unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Thanks! We had a fantastic tour and the guide was great and knowledgeable. Thanks againJohn Biddlestone
An experience worth repeating! The performnance of actors was outstanding! The guide was brilliant and the itinerary was breath taking....thank you for this amazing experience!Sharon P.
Funny! We rented a nice 125cc scooter - new and well driving vehicle for a comparably cheap price! Outstanding service and really nice people who explain you the specialties of driving in Rome (no go areas, where to park etc.) would always rent a vehicle there again! Traffic in Rome is crazy, but fun for drivers that tried driving in similar cities - beginners should think twice or need a big set of balls.Julius Born
A truly genuine and unique experience! If you want to live a really amazing experience, this agency offers a great choice of tours, especially the one with live theatre. You will see the protagonists of ancient Rome, and other periods of Italian history, come to life in front of you while your private guide explains the history and monuments of the city. My family and I joined a small group and were extremely happy with the wonderful, knowledgeable English-speaking guide and the splendid actors. The pace is very pleasant and we will definitely contact them again in the future to enjoy more of their fantastic and memorable tours!Tina
Unforgettable Rome by night Clever and well organized. The commitment and the professionality of our guide and actors made our experience incredible!Pamela
Fascinating I wanted to celebrate the anniversary with my husband in an unconventional way and I've decided to book the Michelangelo tour: brilliant actors, well prepared guide and very interesting and original itinerary. A fantastic experience! A cultural immersion for the soul!Lullu11
Need more information?
Rome for Kids