Ancient Rome Treasure Hunt
PRIVATE TREASURE HUNT FOR CHILDREN
Your children will be captivated by the stories that the guide will narrate about the Colosseum, Ancient Rome, the Gladiators and the Emperors. A very amusing tour for the children who will be involved in a fun treasure hunt that takes place at the Colosseum and Ancient Forum.
Highlights and features
- Enjoy a 3-hour private tour created for your children, with a captivating treasure hunt
- Visit Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona or – Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Enjoy Colosseum and Roman Forum skip-the-line entrance
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended on sunny days.
- Treasure hunt for your children
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert tour guide
Dates and Meeting Point
When: Every day
Meeting Point: Arch of Constantine, short side of the arch further from the Colosseum. We meet by the small column.
Itinerary and duration
Duration: 2 hours and a half
Itinerary: Colosseum, Roman Forum
The order of the sites visited may vary depending on availability and turnout.
- 1 pax € 424
- 2 pax € 219 each adult – € 204 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 3 pax € 151 each adult – € 136 each chd 6-17 y.o.
- 4 pax € 119 each adult – € 104 each chd 6-17 y.o.
- 5 pax € 99 each adult – € 84 each chd 6-17 y.o.
- 6 pax € 85 each adult – € 69 each chd 6-17 y.o.
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Funny! We rented a nice 125cc scooter - new and well driving vehicle for a comparably cheap price! Outstanding service and really nice people who explain you the specialties of driving in Rome (no go areas, where to park etc.) would always rent a vehicle there again! Traffic in Rome is crazy, but fun for drivers that tried driving in similar cities - beginners should think twice or need a big set of balls.Julius Born
Very good! My experience was very good..very friendy stuff, professionals too and kind, they expained me all the does and don'ts around Rome,my scooter a kymco agility 125cc was in a perfect condition,reasonable price so I highly recomend this tour!Maria Gkouskou
Wonderful tour and tour guide! We did the walking tour with underground Rome. It was a great experience and our guide, Fabiola, was great. She was a wealth of information and made everything interesting and easy to understand. Would highly recommend !LakeMartin4
Caravaggio theatrical tour The idea of alternating the explanation of the guide with scenes performed by actors is brilliant! Thanks to the incredible guide and the amazing cast of actors you get fully immersed in the reality and life of the character. I will definetely enjoy other tours and activities!Anne S.
Ghost tour Our guide was such a good story teller and he was very knowledgable. It was super fun to get to know a different side of Rome. Highly recommend it!!Anna-Felicitas
Unforgettable Rome by night Clever and well organized. The commitment and the professionality of our guide and actors made our experience incredible!Pamela
Need more information?
Rome for Kids