Cruise on the Tiber River and Guided Tour of Ostia Antica
Cruise along the Tiber river with our licensed guide, from Marconi Bridge to Ancient Ostia. Admire the surroundings and its characteristic flora, sailing along the same route navigated by ancient Romans in order to reach the maritime city’s port. Once in Ancient Ostia explore the city, second in importance only to Pompei.
Highlights and features
- Enjoy an 8-hour tour with your private guide
- Cruise along the Tiber river from Marconi Bridge to Ancient Ostia
- Experience Ancient Ostia with its theatre, the bars, the dyehouse, the bakery and the residential areas still practically intact
- Return will be in air-conditioned car from Ancient Ostia to Rome
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Boat ride from Rome to Ancient Ostia
- Return transfer in an airconditioned vehicle
- 1 pax 999.00€
- 2 pax € 510.00 each – € 499,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 3 pax € 344.00 each – € 333,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 4 pax € 261.00 each – € 250,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 5 pax € 211,00 each – € 200,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 6 pax € 178.00 each – € 167,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 7 pax € 154.00 – € 143,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
for further rates see Prices below
Language: English, French, Spanish, German
When: From Tuesday to Sunday
Itinerary and duration
Duration: 8 hours
Itinerary: Ancient Ostia
1 pax 999.00€
2 pax € 510.00 each – € 499,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
3 pax € 344.00 each – € 333,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
4 pax € 261.00 each – € 250,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
5 pax € 211,00 each – € 200,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
6 pax € 178.00 each – € 167,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
7 pax € 154.00 – € 143,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
From 8 to 19 pax € 132.00 each (1 tour guide)
From 20 to 30 pax € 81.00 each (2 tour guides)
From 31 to 40 pax € 59.00 each (2 tour guides)
From 41 to 50 pax € 54.00 each (3 tour guides)
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Ghost tour Our guide was such a good story teller and he was very knowledgable. It was super fun to get to know a different side of Rome. Highly recommend it!!Anna-Felicitas
A truly genuine and unique experience! If you want to live a really amazing experience, this agency offers a great choice of tours, especially the one with live theatre. You will see the protagonists of ancient Rome, and other periods of Italian history, come to life in front of you while your private guide explains the history and monuments of the city. My family and I joined a small group and were extremely happy with the wonderful, knowledgeable English-speaking guide and the splendid actors. The pace is very pleasant and we will definitely contact them again in the future to enjoy more of their fantastic and memorable tours!Tina
Funny! We rented a nice 125cc scooter - new and well driving vehicle for a comparably cheap price! Outstanding service and really nice people who explain you the specialties of driving in Rome (no go areas, where to park etc.) would always rent a vehicle there again! Traffic in Rome is crazy, but fun for drivers that tried driving in similar cities - beginners should think twice or need a big set of balls.Julius Born
Fascinating private tour of catacombs Wonderful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide who made the whole place come to life (if that’s not a funny thing to say about a burial ground!). A really informative and unusual look at a part of Ancient Rome.Catherine
Trastevere underground The tour has been extremely interesting: we've discovered things we didn't know about our own city! The guide was passionate and well prepared, incredibly kind and nice. NB: remember to wear comfortable shoes because you will walk a lot!Matthew
Unforgettable Rome by night Clever and well organized. The commitment and the professionality of our guide and actors made our experience incredible!Pamela
Need more information?
Rome for Kids