Florence in a day. Private Full-Day Tour from Rome
Travel comfortably in our air-conditioned car and reach Florence where our guide will welcome you and show you the marvels of the Italian Renaissance: Santa Maria Novella, Piazza della Signoria, Piazza della Repubblica, the famous David, Ponte Vecchio and Boboli Gardens. Admire the surrounding countryside and taste the real local wines during lunch in a typical farmhouse.
Highlights and features
- Enjoy an 8-hour tour with your private guide
- Experience Florence and its Renaissance treasures: Michelangelo’s David, Santa Maria Novella, Ponte Vecchio and much more
- Eat a genuine, typical, regional 3-course meal in a local farmhouse and taste the genuine Chianti in a local winery while visiting its vineyards
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned car from Rome to Florence, including transfers and return
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Typical regional 3-course meal (1/2 bottle of water and 1 glass of Italian wine included)
- Wine tasting tour in a Tuscan winery
- All transfers throughout the day in an airconditioned vehicle
Dates and Meeting Point
Language: English, French, Spanish, German
When: Every day
Itinerary and duration
Duration: 8 hours
Itinerary: Florence: the Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria, Michelangelo’s David, Piazza della Repubblica, Boboli gardens, Tuscan winery and vineyards
1 pax 1.359,00€
2 pax € 705.00 each – € 693,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
3 pax € 488 each – € 476,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
4 pax € 378.00 each – € 366,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
5 pax € 310,00 each – € 298,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
6 pax € 266.00 each – € 254,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
7 pax € 224.00 each – € 212,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
From 8 to 19 pax € 254.00 each – € 231,00 chd 6-17 y.o. (1 tour guide)
From 20 to 30 pax € 154.00 each – € 142,00 chd 6-17 y.o. (2 tour guides)
From 31 to 40 pax € 121.00 each – € 109,00 chd 6-17 y.o. (2 tour guides)
From 41 to 50 pax € 110.00 each – € 98,00 chd 6-17 y.o. (3 tour guides)
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Thanks! We had a fantastic tour and the guide was great and knowledgeable. Thanks againJohn Biddlestone
Trastevere underground The tour has been extremely interesting: we've discovered things we didn't know about our own city! The guide was passionate and well prepared, incredibly kind and nice. NB: remember to wear comfortable shoes because you will walk a lot!Matthew
Ghost tour Our guide was such a good story teller and he was very knowledgable. It was super fun to get to know a different side of Rome. Highly recommend it!!Anna-Felicitas
Caravaggio theatrical tour The idea of alternating the explanation of the guide with scenes performed by actors is brilliant! Thanks to the incredible guide and the amazing cast of actors you get fully immersed in the reality and life of the character. I will definetely enjoy other tours and activities!Anne S.
Fascinating private tour of catacombs Wonderful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide who made the whole place come to life (if that’s not a funny thing to say about a burial ground!). A really informative and unusual look at a part of Ancient Rome.Catherine
Very good! My experience was very good..very friendy stuff, professionals too and kind, they expained me all the does and don'ts around Rome,my scooter a kymco agility 125cc was in a perfect condition,reasonable price so I highly recomend this tour!Maria Gkouskou
Need more information?
Rome for Kids