Divide et Conquer at the Roman Fora. Theatrical private walking tour.
The Imperial Fora and the glories of Rome come to life in this tour thanks to the commentary of your guide and the words of the emperors interpreted by our actors. The glory of Julius Caesar, Nero, Augustus and Trajan will shine again at the Roman Imperial For a and you will actively participate in this rebirth!
Highlights and features
- Meet the most important characters of Rome interpreted by our actors in costumes with original and engaging plots
- Travel back in time and come face-to-face with Marco Antonio, Nero, Augustus and Trajan
- 2-hour private tour of Roman Fora (exterior)
- Live theatre performance during the walk with our cast of professional actors
- Your own dedicated, expert and licensed tour guide
Dates and Meeting Point
When: Every day
Meeting Point: Largo Salara Vecchia (Roman Forum entrance)
Itinerary and duration
- Roman Imperial Fora
Duration: 2-hour tour
€ 883.00 the tour
+ € 17.50 tickets admission for Roman Forum interior version (optional)
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, Pantheon, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors.
Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
- The Pantheon is closed on Saturdays for mass. If your tour takes place on a Saturday, you’ll listen to explanation about the Pantheon from the outside.
A truly genuine and unique experience! If you want to live a really amazing experience, this agency offers a great choice of tours, especially the one with live theatre. You will see the protagonists of ancient Rome, and other periods of Italian history, come to life in front of you while your private guide explains the history and monuments of the city. My family and I joined a small group and were extremely happy with the wonderful, knowledgeable English-speaking guide and the splendid actors. The pace is very pleasant and we will definitely contact them again in the future to enjoy more of their fantastic and memorable tours!Tina
Fascinating private tour of catacombs Wonderful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide who made the whole place come to life (if that’s not a funny thing to say about a burial ground!). A really informative and unusual look at a part of Ancient Rome.Catherine
Thanks! We had a fantastic tour and the guide was great and knowledgeable. Thanks againJohn Biddlestone
Trastevere underground The tour has been extremely interesting: we've discovered things we didn't know about our own city! The guide was passionate and well prepared, incredibly kind and nice. NB: remember to wear comfortable shoes because you will walk a lot!Matthew
Wonderful tour and tour guide! We did the walking tour with underground Rome. It was a great experience and our guide, Fabiola, was great. She was a wealth of information and made everything interesting and easy to understand. Would highly recommend !LakeMartin4
Caravaggio theatrical tour The idea of alternating the explanation of the guide with scenes performed by actors is brilliant! Thanks to the incredible guide and the amazing cast of actors you get fully immersed in the reality and life of the character. I will definetely enjoy other tours and activities!Anne S.
Need more information?
Rome for Kids