Chef for a day: Private Market and Cooking Class
Your private experience starts at 9.30 am at the local market in Piazza Campo de’ Fiori where, with your chef, you will taste Italian cheese and typical Roman pizza. You will do some food shopping, picking only the freshest and seasonal ingredients for your cooking class. After strolling through the streets of Campo de’ Fiori and Trastevere, enter our private apartment where your chef will reveal the secrets of Italian cuisine. At the end of the class, enjoy the dishes you have created accompanied by your choice of perfect Italian wine and dessert.
Highlights and features
- Immerse yourself in the typical Campo de’ Fiori market and have fun choosing the ingredients for your lesson with our chef
- Shop like a local while strolling from Campo de’ Fiori and Trastevere
- Experience a private Italian cooking class with our chef and prepare fettuccine, cavatelli or ravioli
- By the end of the lesson, you will be a proper pasta-maker, mastering the art of making homemade fettuccine, ravioli or cavatelli
- Enjoy lunch with the fresh homemade pasta you made, a seasonal main course and a special tiramisù. Italian wine and water are
- Shopping in local market & shops
- Private lesson with our chef
- Fresh homemade pasta, a seasonal main course and a special tiramisu, Italian wine and water
Dates and Meeting Point
Language: English, French, Spanish
When: Every day
Meeting point: Campo de’ Fiori Square, 22 (in front of ‘Forno’)
Itinerary and duration
Duration: 4 hours and a half
1 person € 403 pax € 201 each,
3/5 pax € 139.00 each
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Wonderful tour and tour guide! We did the walking tour with underground Rome. It was a great experience and our guide, Fabiola, was great. She was a wealth of information and made everything interesting and easy to understand. Would highly recommend !LakeMartin4
Funny! We rented a nice 125cc scooter - new and well driving vehicle for a comparably cheap price! Outstanding service and really nice people who explain you the specialties of driving in Rome (no go areas, where to park etc.) would always rent a vehicle there again! Traffic in Rome is crazy, but fun for drivers that tried driving in similar cities - beginners should think twice or need a big set of balls.Julius Born
Fascinating I wanted to celebrate the anniversary with my husband in an unconventional way and I've decided to book the Michelangelo tour: brilliant actors, well prepared guide and very interesting and original itinerary. A fantastic experience! A cultural immersion for the soul!Lullu11
Unforgettable Rome by night Clever and well organized. The commitment and the professionality of our guide and actors made our experience incredible!Pamela
A truly genuine and unique experience! If you want to live a really amazing experience, this agency offers a great choice of tours, especially the one with live theatre. You will see the protagonists of ancient Rome, and other periods of Italian history, come to life in front of you while your private guide explains the history and monuments of the city. My family and I joined a small group and were extremely happy with the wonderful, knowledgeable English-speaking guide and the splendid actors. The pace is very pleasant and we will definitely contact them again in the future to enjoy more of their fantastic and memorable tours!Tina
Caravaggio theatrical tour The idea of alternating the explanation of the guide with scenes performed by actors is brilliant! Thanks to the incredible guide and the amazing cast of actors you get fully immersed in the reality and life of the character. I will definetely enjoy other tours and activities!Anne S.
Need more information?
Rome for Kids