Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio: The Dying City
Travel from Rome in an air-conditioned car with your guide to visit the fabulous medieval towns of Orvieto with its gothic Duomo and Civita di Bagnoregio: a hilltop village accessible only on foot along a bridge. Typical 4-course lunch is included.
Highlights and features
- Enjoy an 8-hour tour with your private guide
- Experience Orvieto with its fabulous gothic Duomo and Bagnoregio, “the dying city”
- Eat a genuine, typical, regional 4-course meal in a local farmhouse
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned car from Rome to Orvieto and Civita, including transfers and return
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Typical regional 4-course meal (1/2 bottle of water and 1 glass of Italian wine included)
- All transfers throughout the day in an airconditioned vehicle
Departure from Rome
- 1 pax 982.00€
- 2 pax € 511.00 each – € 499,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 3 pax € 353 each – € 341,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 4 pax € 285.00 each – € 273,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 5 pax € 239,00 each – € 227,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 6 pax € 206.00 each – € 194,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 7 pax € 184.00 each – € 172,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
for further rates see Prices below
Dates and Meeting Point
Language: English, French, Spanish, German
When: Every day
Itinerary and duration
Duration: 8 hours
Itinerary: Orvieto’s historical center and Duomo, Civita di Bagnoregio
1 pax 982.00€
2 pax € 511.00 each – € 499,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
3 pax € 353 each – € 341,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
4 pax € 285.00 each – € 273,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
5 pax € 239,00 each – € 227,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
6 pax € 206.00 each – € 194,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
7 pax € 184.00 each – € 172,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
8 pax € 177.00 each – € 165,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
From 09 to 19 pax: € 177.00 adults – € 165 chd 6-17 y.o. (1 tour guide)
From 20 to 30 pax: € 130.00 adults – € 118 chd 6-17 y.o. (2 tour guides)
From 31 to 40 pax: € 103.00 adults – € 91 chd 6-17 y.o. (2 tour guides)
From 41 to 50 pax: € 86.00 adults – € 74 chd 6-17 y.o. (3 tour guides)
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Trastevere underground The tour has been extremely interesting: we've discovered things we didn't know about our own city! The guide was passionate and well prepared, incredibly kind and nice. NB: remember to wear comfortable shoes because you will walk a lot!Matthew
Thanks! We had a fantastic tour and the guide was great and knowledgeable. Thanks againJohn Biddlestone
Fascinating private tour of catacombs Wonderful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide who made the whole place come to life (if that’s not a funny thing to say about a burial ground!). A really informative and unusual look at a part of Ancient Rome.Catherine
Very good! My experience was very good..very friendy stuff, professionals too and kind, they expained me all the does and don'ts around Rome,my scooter a kymco agility 125cc was in a perfect condition,reasonable price so I highly recomend this tour!Maria Gkouskou
Funny! We rented a nice 125cc scooter - new and well driving vehicle for a comparably cheap price! Outstanding service and really nice people who explain you the specialties of driving in Rome (no go areas, where to park etc.) would always rent a vehicle there again! Traffic in Rome is crazy, but fun for drivers that tried driving in similar cities - beginners should think twice or need a big set of balls.Julius Born
An experience worth repeating! The performnance of actors was outstanding! The guide was brilliant and the itinerary was breath taking....thank you for this amazing experience!Sharon P.
Need more information?
Rome for Kids