Pompei Ruins and Naples. Private Full-Day Tour from Rome
Take a fascinating trip back in time, with our guide, in the breathtaking cities of Naples and Pompei. Reach Naples in our air-conditioned car and see the Castel dell’Ovo, Piazza del Plebiscito and the outside of the Royal Palace. Enjoy an original Neapolitan pizza in the city in which it was invented, then with our guide visit amazing Pompei: the ghost city that is still intact today after the tragic eruption of 79 A.D.
Highlights and features
- Enjoy an 8-hour tour with your private guide
- Experience top Naples attractions: Castel dell’Ovo, Piazza del Plebiscito and the outside of the Royal Palace
- Visit Pompei and admire its incredibly intact ruins from the time of the tragic eruption of the Vesuvio in 79 A.D
- Eat a genuine, traditional pizza in a typical Neapolitan pizzeria
- Eat a genuine, typical, regional 3-course meal in a local farmhouse and taste the genuine Chianti in a local winery while visiting its vineyards
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned car from Rome to Naples, including transfers and return
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Pizza, dessert and 1 soft drink in a typical Neapolitan pizzeria
- All transfers throughout the day in an airconditioned vehicle
Dates and Meeting Point
Language: English, French, Spanish
When: Every day
Itinerary and duration
Duration: 8 hours
Itinerary:Naples: Castel dell’Ovo, Piazza del Plebiscito and the outside of the Royal Palace, Ancient ruins of Pompei
1 pax 1089,00€
2 pax € 566.00 each – € 549,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
3 pax € 390 each – € 373,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
4 pax € 302.00 each – € 285,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
5 pax € 250,00 each – € 233,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
6 pax € 214.00 each – € 197,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
7 pax € 188.00 each – € 171,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
From 8 to 11 pax € 212.00 each – € 195,00 chd 6-17 y.o. (1 tour guide)
From 12 to 19 pax € 154.00 each – € 137,00 chd 6-17 y.o. (1 tour guide)
From 20 to 30 pax € 130.00 each – € 113,00 chd 6-17 y.o. (2 tour guides)
From 31 to 40 pax € 99.00 each – € 82,00 chd 6-17 y.o. (2 tour guides)
From 41 to 50 pax € 91.00 each – € 74,00 chd 6-17 y.o. (3 tour guides)
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Wonderful tour and tour guide! We did the walking tour with underground Rome. It was a great experience and our guide, Fabiola, was great. She was a wealth of information and made everything interesting and easy to understand. Would highly recommend !LakeMartin4
Fascinating I wanted to celebrate the anniversary with my husband in an unconventional way and I've decided to book the Michelangelo tour: brilliant actors, well prepared guide and very interesting and original itinerary. A fantastic experience! A cultural immersion for the soul!Lullu11
Ghost tour Our guide was such a good story teller and he was very knowledgable. It was super fun to get to know a different side of Rome. Highly recommend it!!Anna-Felicitas
Trastevere underground The tour has been extremely interesting: we've discovered things we didn't know about our own city! The guide was passionate and well prepared, incredibly kind and nice. NB: remember to wear comfortable shoes because you will walk a lot!Matthew
Caravaggio theatrical tour The idea of alternating the explanation of the guide with scenes performed by actors is brilliant! Thanks to the incredible guide and the amazing cast of actors you get fully immersed in the reality and life of the character. I will definetely enjoy other tours and activities!Anne S.
Fascinating private tour of catacombs Wonderful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide who made the whole place come to life (if that’s not a funny thing to say about a burial ground!). A really informative and unusual look at a part of Ancient Rome.Catherine
Need more information?
Rome for Kids