The Ghosts of Rome. Private Tour
The first original ghost tour of Rome.
There are places in Rome where the stories of both the living and the dead intersect and where many ghosts have been seen. With your private guide discover alleys, squares, streets and monuments where the most famous ghosts of the city usually appear. You will hear the true stories of the Roman ghosts and their legends.
Highlights and features
- Enjoy the original Ghosts of Rome tour with your private guide
- Discover esoteric places where ghosts have been seen
- Admire Sant’Angelo Bridge, the Pantheon, Navona Square, the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’Fiori.
- Your own dedicated expert tour guide
Dates and Meeting Point
Language: English, French, Spanish
When: Every day
Itinerary and duration
Itinerary: Sant’Angelo Bridge, Via dell’Anima, Navona Square, Pantheon (exterior at night), Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori
Duration: 2 hours and a half
1/5 pax € 397.00
6/9 pax € 492.00
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
FOR PRIVATE – COMBINE WITH:
Murder Mystery Dinner
This walking tour allows you to take part in a Murder Mystery Dinner in a restaurant in the centre of the city, with a 3-course Roman meal. A fantastic opportunity to spend a pleasant time tasting the delicacies of Roman cuisine as you test your investigative skills. A cast of four actors will play the characters of the story and you will be the detective, reconstructing the scene of the crime and arresting the culprit before he can commit horrendous crimes again!
From 40€ per person
The plots of The Murder Mystery Dinner are:
- The Murder of Sir Darcore on the Orient Express
- A 10 million euro poison
- Dangerus Confessions
- Mindnight as a Queen
- Seven nights to kill
920.00 € (from 1 to 45 people).
Need more information?
Rome for Kids