Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel.
Small Group Tour or Private Tour.
Highlights and features
- Enter the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line priority access
- 3-hour small-group tour (max 11 people) of the Vatican Museums
- See top Vatican attractions like the Laocoon, the Apollo Belvedere statue, Raphael’s Rooms and Gallery of the Candelabra
- Enter and admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel painted by Michelangelo Buonarroti
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica and enjoy its masterpieces like Michelangelo’s Pieta and several works of Bernini
- Skip-the-line access to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access St. Peter’s Basilica
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Radio headsets rental to listen to your tour guide’s commentary
Dates and Meeting Point
SMALL GROUP TOUR
PRIVATE TOURS on request
Language: English – French – Spanish – German
When: Monday – Tuesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday
Meeting point: Via Leone IV, 12 – Rome
Itinerary and duration
- Vatican Museums
- The Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica
Duration: 3-hour tour
€ 59,00 Adults
€ 54,00 Child (age 4 to 14)
€ 00,00 Infant (age 0 to 3)
€ 520.00 the first pax, for each additional adult and child up to 10 € 54.00
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors.
Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
Trastevere underground The tour has been extremely interesting: we've discovered things we didn't know about our own city! The guide was passionate and well prepared, incredibly kind and nice. NB: remember to wear comfortable shoes because you will walk a lot!Matthew
Thanks! We had a fantastic tour and the guide was great and knowledgeable. Thanks againJohn Biddlestone
Fascinating I wanted to celebrate the anniversary with my husband in an unconventional way and I've decided to book the Michelangelo tour: brilliant actors, well prepared guide and very interesting and original itinerary. A fantastic experience! A cultural immersion for the soul!Lullu11
Unforgettable Rome by night Clever and well organized. The commitment and the professionality of our guide and actors made our experience incredible!Pamela
Wonderful tour and tour guide! We did the walking tour with underground Rome. It was a great experience and our guide, Fabiola, was great. She was a wealth of information and made everything interesting and easy to understand. Would highly recommend !LakeMartin4
Funny! We rented a nice 125cc scooter - new and well driving vehicle for a comparably cheap price! Outstanding service and really nice people who explain you the specialties of driving in Rome (no go areas, where to park etc.) would always rent a vehicle there again! Traffic in Rome is crazy, but fun for drivers that tried driving in similar cities - beginners should think twice or need a big set of balls.Julius Born
Need more information?
Rome for Kids