Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel.
Small Group Tour or Private Tour.
With our licensed guide discover the wonders of Vatican City with its extraordinary treasures and art masterpieces. Enter museums with skip-the-line and enjoy its marvel, frescoes statues, the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica.
Highlights and features
- Enter the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line priority access
- 3-hour small-group tour (max 11 people) of the Vatican Museums
- See top Vatican attractions like the Laocoon, the Apollo Belvedere statue, Raphael’s Rooms and Gallery of the Candelabra
- Enter and admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel painted by Michelangelo Buonarroti
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica and enjoy its masterpieces like Michelangelo’s Pieta and several works of Bernini
- Skip-the-line access to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access tat St. Peter’s Basilica
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Radio headsets rental to listen to your tour guide’s commentary
Dates and Meeting Point
SMALL GROUP TOUR
PRIVATE TOURS on request
Language: English – French – Spanish – German
When: Monday – Tuesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday
Meeting point: Via Leone IV, 12 – Rome
Itinerary and duration
- Vatican Museums
- The Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica
Duration: 3-hour tour
€ 59,00 Adults
€ 54,00 Child (age 4 to 14)
€ 00,00 Infant (age 0 to 3)
€ 520.00 the first pax, for each additional adult and child up to 10 € 54.00
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors.
Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
Need more information?
Rome for Kids