The Borgias: the power of evil.
Learn the secrets behind the love affairs, the characters and the misdeeds of the most terrible family in the history of the Vatican. With your guide stroll through the alleys and the squares in search of the places that relate to the Borgias. The guide and he actors will make you travel in time. You will meet Cesare Borgia, Lucrezia Borgia, Alessandro VI…and that’s not all! you will also be part of an ambush in Borgia style!
Highlights and features
- Meet the most important characters of the Borgia family in the places where they lived
- Experience to come face-to-face with Pope Alexander VI, Lucrezia, Juan and others
- Admire the places that tell the stories of lovers, illegitimate children, crimes and intrigues linked to the Borgias
- 2-hour private tour with our guide and a cast of professional actors in classic costume
- Live theatre performance during the walk with our cast of professional actors
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
Dates and Meeting Point
When: Every day
Meeting Point: Farnese Square
Itinerary and duration
- From Farnese Square to Sant’Angelo Bridge
Duration: 2-hour tour
1368.00€ the tour (from 1 to 50 pax)
- Due to uneven surfaces, for this tour are unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, Pantheon, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors.
Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
- The Pantheon is closed on Saturdays for mass. If your tour takes place on a Saturday, you’ll listen to explanation about the Pantheon from the outside.
Need more information?