The Wonders of Tivoli from Rome
Experience a pleasant day reveling in the wonders of Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este in Tivoli, leaving Rome in our air conditioned car with our licensed guide. The first stop is the ancient villa of Emperor Hadrian, part of the Unesco World Heritage. After the visit, enjoy a typical Roman lunch, then a stroll through the famous Villa d’Este, an Italian Renaissance masterpiece.
Highlights and features
- Enjoy an 8-hour tour with your private guide
- Experience Villa Adriana with its well-preserved ancient architecture
- Admire Villa d’Este with its splendid fountains and charming water games that make this enchanting place so special
- Eat a genuine and typical regional 3-course meal in a local restaurant
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned car from Rome to Tivoli, including transfers and return
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Typical regional 3-course meal (1/2 bottle of water and 1 glass of Italian wine inluded)
- All transfers throughout the day in an airconditioned vehicle
- 1 pax 1115.00€
- 2 pax 588.00€ each – € 566,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 3 pax € 413 each – € 391,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 4 pax 324.00€ each – € 302,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 5 pax 272,00€ each – € 250,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 6 pax 237.00€ each – € 215,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
- 7 pax 210.00€ – € 188,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
for further rates see Prices below
Dates and Meeting Point
Language: English, French, Spanish, German
When: Every day
Itinerary and duration
Duration: 8 hours
Itinerary: Villa Adriana and Villa D’Este
1 pax 1115.00€
2 pax 588.00€ each – € 566,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
3 pax € 413 each – € 391,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
4 pax 324.00€ each – € 302,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
5 pax 272,00€ each – € 250,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
6 pax 237.00€ each – € 215,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
7 pax 210.00€ – € 188,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
From 8 to 14 pax: € 221.00 adults – € 199,00 chd 6-17 y.o.
From 15 to 19 pax: € 147.00 adults – € 103 chd 6-17 y.o. (1 tour guide)
From 20 to 30 pax: € 153.00 adults – € 131 chd 6-17 y.o. (2 tour guides)
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Fascinating private tour of catacombs Wonderful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide who made the whole place come to life (if that’s not a funny thing to say about a burial ground!). A really informative and unusual look at a part of Ancient Rome.Catherine
Very good! My experience was very good..very friendy stuff, professionals too and kind, they expained me all the does and don'ts around Rome,my scooter a kymco agility 125cc was in a perfect condition,reasonable price so I highly recomend this tour!Maria Gkouskou
Caravaggio theatrical tour The idea of alternating the explanation of the guide with scenes performed by actors is brilliant! Thanks to the incredible guide and the amazing cast of actors you get fully immersed in the reality and life of the character. I will definetely enjoy other tours and activities!Anne S.
Ghost tour Our guide was such a good story teller and he was very knowledgable. It was super fun to get to know a different side of Rome. Highly recommend it!!Anna-Felicitas
Thanks! We had a fantastic tour and the guide was great and knowledgeable. Thanks againJohn Biddlestone
An experience worth repeating! The performnance of actors was outstanding! The guide was brilliant and the itinerary was breath taking....thank you for this amazing experience!Sharon P.
May be made up to 30 days before the requested date, depending on availability.
English / French / Spanish / Italian
Days & Times
Available from Tuesday to Sunday.
Are you an Agency?
Contact us for your group.
Need more information?
Rome for Kids