Trastevere and Campo De’ Fiori Craft Beer Tour
Highlights and features
- Discover the charm of Trastevere and its narrow streets flanked with small restaurants, pubs, birrerias
- Taste the first 2 beers in 2 very special beer caverns in a very authentic atmosphere
- Enjoy a variety of beers: the ipa, the ale, the amber and get to know the new tendencies
- Visit Open Baladin, the Temple of the Craft Beer, and delight your palate eating special homemade chips to be paired with one of their special beers
- 4 Italian Craft Beers
- Your own dedicated expert tour guide/beer sommelier
- A taste of homemade chips
Dates and Meeting Point
SMALL GROUP TOUR
When: Every Monday from May 20th to October 7th (except August) at 8.00 pm
Meeting point:Campo de’ Fiori Square, 22 (in front of ‘Forno’)
Language: English, French, Spanish
When: Every day
Meeting point: Campo de’ Fiori Square, 22 (in front of ‘Forno’)
Itinerary and duration
Duration: 2 hours and a half
€ 69.00 pax
1 pax € 425.00,
2 pax € 230.00 each,
3 pax € 165.00 each,
4 pax € 132.00,
5/10 pax € 89.00
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Caravaggio theatrical tour The idea of alternating the explanation of the guide with scenes performed by actors is brilliant! Thanks to the incredible guide and the amazing cast of actors you get fully immersed in the reality and life of the character. I will definetely enjoy other tours and activities!Anne S.
A truly genuine and unique experience! If you want to live a really amazing experience, this agency offers a great choice of tours, especially the one with live theatre. You will see the protagonists of ancient Rome, and other periods of Italian history, come to life in front of you while your private guide explains the history and monuments of the city. My family and I joined a small group and were extremely happy with the wonderful, knowledgeable English-speaking guide and the splendid actors. The pace is very pleasant and we will definitely contact them again in the future to enjoy more of their fantastic and memorable tours!Tina
Funny! We rented a nice 125cc scooter - new and well driving vehicle for a comparably cheap price! Outstanding service and really nice people who explain you the specialties of driving in Rome (no go areas, where to park etc.) would always rent a vehicle there again! Traffic in Rome is crazy, but fun for drivers that tried driving in similar cities - beginners should think twice or need a big set of balls.Julius Born
Wonderful tour and tour guide! We did the walking tour with underground Rome. It was a great experience and our guide, Fabiola, was great. She was a wealth of information and made everything interesting and easy to understand. Would highly recommend !LakeMartin4
An experience worth repeating! The performnance of actors was outstanding! The guide was brilliant and the itinerary was breath taking....thank you for this amazing experience!Sharon P.