Trastevere and Campo De’ Fiori Craft Beer Tour
Taste a different Rome! Come and taste the best beers crafted in Rome with a guide introducing you to the Italian Craft Beer World! The tour takes place in Trastevere and Campo de’Fiori districts. You will taste a variety of beers delighting your palate eating special homemade chips to be paired with one of the special beers.
Highlights and features
- Discover the charm of Trastevere and its narrow streets flanked with small restaurants, pubs, birrerias
- Taste the first 2 beers in 2 very special beer caverns in a very authentic atmosphere
- Enjoy a variety of beers: the ipa, the ale, the amber and get to know the new tendencies
- Visit Open Baladin, the Temple of the Craft Beer, and delight your palate eating special homemade chips to be paired with one of their special beers
- 4 Italian Craft Beers
- Your own dedicated expert tour guide/beer sommelier
- A taste of homemade chips
Dates and Meeting Point
SMALL GROUP TOUR
When: Every Monday from May 20th to October 7th (except August) at 8.00 pm
Meeting point:Campo de’ Fiori Square, 22 (in front of ‘Forno’)
Language: English, French, Spanish
When: Every day
Meeting point: Campo de’ Fiori Square, 22 (in front of ‘Forno’)
Itinerary and duration
From Farnese Square to Sant’Angelo Bridge
Duration: 2 hours and a half
SMALL GROUP TOUR
€ 69.00 pax
1 pax € 425.00,
2 pax € 230.00 each,
3 pax € 165.00 each,
4 pax € 132.00,
5/10 pax € 89.00
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
Need more information?