Priority First Early access to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica. Small group
With our licensed guide discover the wonders of Vatican City with its extraordinary treasures and art masterpieces joining a real small group (max 11 people). Enter Museums at 8.10 with skip-the-line, before normal opening hours to enjoy Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica without crowds.
Please, for Private Tour, check the boxes below.
Highlights and features
- Enter the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line priority access before normal opening hours
- 3-hour small-group tour (max 11 people) of the Vatican Museums including skip-the-line entry
- See top Vatican attractions like the Laocoon, the Apollo Belvedere statue and Galleries
- Enter and admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel painted by Michelangelo Buonarroti
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica and enjoy its masterpieces like Michelangelo’s Pieta and several works of Bernini
- Early skip-the-line access to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Radio headsets rental to listen to your tour guide’s commentary
If you need a private pick-up at your hotel, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and Meeting Point
SMALL GROUP TOUR
PRIVATE TOURS on request
Language: English – French – Spanish – German
When: Monday – Tuesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday
Appointment time: 45 minute before departure time
Departure time: at 8.00 am, 11.00 am, 2.30 pm
Meeting point: Via Leone IV, 12 – Rome
Itinerary and duration
- Octagonal Courtyard
- Gallery of the Muses
- Round Room
- Gallery of the Candelabra
- Gallery of Maps
- The Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica
Duration: 3-hour tour
€ 65,00 Adults
€ 60,00 Child (age 4 to 14)
€ 00,00 Infant (age 0 to 3)
€ 520.00 the first pax, for each additional adult and child € 54.00
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors.
Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
Need more information?
Rome for Kids