Small group skip-the-line Friday evening at Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel.
Enjoy the extraordinary Vatican City treasures in the evening without the usual crowd that invades this place in the morning.
With our guide and skip-the-line access this tour allows you to enjoy the wonders of the Vatican City with its extraordinary treasures and art masterpieces.
Our itinerary begins at the Belvedere Terrace and its nearby courtyard; then we admire masterpieces of Greek and Roman art, such as the celebrated Apollo of the Belvedere, Laocoön and His Sons, and the Belvedere Torso. The Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps and the Raphael Rooms, before arriving at the heart of Christendom: the Sistine Chapel. This is the place painted by the great master Michelangelo Buonarroti, where the Conclave elects new Popes.
€ 59,00 Adults
€ 49,00 Child (age 6 to 17)
€ 00,00 Infant (age 0 to 5)
+ Skip-the-line access to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
+ 3-hour tour with your own dedicated, expert and licensed tour guide
+ Enjoy the best masterpieces of Roman and Greek art
+ Unveil the Maps Gallery and Tapestries Gallery Marvel
+ Admire the masterful work of Raphael in the Raphael Rooms and the Michelangelo’s immense frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
+ Small-group tour (max 15 people)
+ All tickets and reservation fees
+ Hire of ‘Whisper’ wireless audio headset
Departure point& time
20 minutes before
Itinerary and duration
- Octagonal Courtyard
- Gallery of the Muses
- Round Room
- Gallery of the Candelabra
- Gallery of Maps
- Sobieski Room
- Raphael Rooms
- Borgia Apartments
- Collection of Modern Religious Art
- The Sistine Chapel
Duration: 3-hour tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
Small gruoup tour: English
Private: English / French / Spanish / Italian
Days & Times
Every Friday evening from 25th May to 19th October
Are you an Agency?
Contact us for your group.
You might be interested in